“On our specific project, BIM 360 Field is providing a simple, efficient, and real time solution for resolving punch list issues. By providing this platform, BIM 360 field has eliminated a considerable amount of unnecessary waste compared to our previous punch process.”
– Austin McKinney, Project Engineer; Robins & Morton
What are you trying to track or capture out in the field?
Communicating information from the office out to the field is key to a successful construction project. Access the latest construction drawings, schedules, requests for information, submittals, and more! Through Autodesk BIM 360 Field – formerly Vela Systems – you are able to have real-time data right at your fingertips, whenever and wherever you need it. BIM 360 Field is a cloud-based construction field management software for contractors, construction managers, owners, developers, architects, and engineers, BIM 360 Field support 2D and 3D workflow streamlines current workflows and processes, and ultimately provides a total mobile solution for the construction industry. Key features include creating and maintaining up-to-date documents in the field; logging, assigning, and tracking issues to completion; using checklists to verify, document, and inspect work; and using the web to report and distribute any and all information gathered on a daily basis.
- Promote safety - Streamline job site inspections and help reduce injuries and safety risk by providing more consistent, accurate, and auditable procedures. Field inspectors, safety directors, and executives can proactively manage and educate their teams about job site safety.
- Improve quality & reduce rework – Drawings, checklists, and more available at your fingertips!
- Improve commissioning & handover processes - More effectively streamline the commissioning process by collecting equipment and component detail in the field on your iPad.
- Manage field performance – BIM 360 Field provides a web-based reporting platform for all your field management activities. Turn field data into powerful information to help you manage quality and safety, and to minimize contractor risk within your projects and company.
- Leverage your Building Information Model out in the field
Check out this video as an overview to BIM 360 Field!
Want to explore the workflows that BIM 360 Field supports? Please check out our BIM 360 Field Workflows!