“Autodesk BIM 360 Glue helps save time for both architects and contracts – and time is money.”
- Wesley King, Associate Principal Architect; Nichols, Melburg & Rossetto Architects
Model viewing & coordination, and team collaboration, are three things that are easily done with Autodesk BIM 360 Glue. Glue is a cloud-based tool used to bring project stakeholders – primarily designers, contracts, specialty contracts, and owners – into a shared, centralized 3D model environment. The tool aggregates dozens of model types from various disciplines, into a cloud-hosted interface. This shared interface allows project teams to more efficiently collaborate on key preconstruction activities, such as conducting walkthroughs & visualizations, adding markups and saved views, and running clash detection. As BIM 360 Glue aggregates the latest individual model files that make up a project, the tool represents the most up-to-date version of the project design.
- Connected BIM for the entire team – provide all project stakeholders with one-click access to the model.
- Transform BIM Coordination – Empower your team with real-time, continuous BIM coordination.
- Mobile Access & Review – Anytime, anywhere access to BIM projects and data.
- Design Tool Integration – Supports more than 50 file formats and round-trip BIM workflows in key Autodesk design tools.
Check out this video as an overview to BIM 360 Glue!
Interested in the Navisworks Coordination workflow? Check out our Navisworks workflows!