Do you know what to look for in a cloud-backed global NAS?
Read this complimentary guide to learn about the 10 key requirements for a cloud-backed global NAS and the significant benefits it can provide, including:
● Eliminate inefficient local NAS and file servers at each office.
● No more local backups or cumbersome tapes.
● Global deduplication and compression, reducing the need for WAN-optimization infrastructure.
● Built-in disaster recovery.
● With cloud, it econo-magical. You only pay your cloud provider for the storage you need.
Fill in this form to download the “Global NAS Buyer’s Guide”.