25 Ways to Invest in Yourself: the BIMup Digital Conference
20 April 2023AEC, Architecture, Architecture and Engineering, BIM, BIM Coordination, BIM workflow, Construction, Digital Transformation, Fabrication, Graitec, Industrial and Plant, Manufacturing, PowerPack, RevitAutodesk Software, BIMup, learning, online conference, Sustainability, Tips and Tricks
The fifth annual GRAITEC BIMup Global Digital Conference will be held online May 23-25, 2023. The conference features content relevant to architects, engineers, contractors, manufacturers, and process plant professionals. GRAITEC offers this free online training conference to companies and users around the world as a no-cost way to invest in yourself.
Company leaders explain that GRAITEC is committed to helping its customers digitize their processes from early design through to fabrication and construction. The BIMup conference is a way to deliver content in multiple languages and enable customers to build upon successes while on their BIM journey.
The three-day 2023 conference will feature hundreds of classes presented by GRAITEC Group technical specialists on tips, tricks, tutorials, thought leadership, sustainability, and industry and topical issues. In each session, time will be allocated for questions. You can attend sessions live or at a time that suits you afterward on demand.
Following are just some of the BIMup classes that will be taught by technical experts in the English language. Here are 25 ways to invest in yourself during the BIMup Digital Conference:
- Managing Your Organization’s Technical Skills
- Cleaning Up Our Rivers – How Technology Can Help Improve Our Environment
- Optimize Drawing Creation in Advance Steel to Save Time Editing
- Power Up Your Camera Creation and Management: Advance Steel
- Kick Start Your Upchain Experience
- How to Manually Register Point Cloud
- Top 3 Reasons to Create a Shared Library to Integrate Project Standards
- Improving Project Sustainability Outcomes in Revit with Embodied Carbon Analysis
- Capitalizing on Your Project Issues with a Connected Change Order Workflow: Autodesk Build Cost Management
- Disaster Recovery and Prevention: Vault
- Gain a Competitive Advantage with Python for Revit Users
- Exploring the Latest MEP Features in Revit 2024
- How to Automate and Streamline Data Management and Team Collaboration: Revit, Vault and Autodesk Construction Cloud
- Optimizing Platform Designs for Designers and Fabricators
- Quality, Durability and Style with Steel Stair and Handrail Fabrication
- How You Can Streamline Your Structural Analysis Workflows from Revit: Advance Design FEM Analysis
- Steel and Concrete Design in Advance Design Using North American Codes
- Landscape Architecture Made Easy: Environment for Revit Plug-in
- Easier Than You Expect: How to Import Any IFC files in Advance Workshop
- Revit Families Workshop for Revit Users
- How to Efficiently Frame Your Project with MWF
- Optimize Your Steel Fabrication Quickly and Effortlessly Using Advance Workshop
- Start Your Sustainability Process for Free with This Superb Infrastructure Workflow
- Create Structures in Minutes: Advance Steel PowerPack School, part 1
- Rapidly Applying Joints to Your Full Structure: Advance Steel PowerPack School, part 2
See something you’re interested in?
Register today to invest in yourself and build your personalized event agenda on the BIMup platform. Then join the GRAITEC, Autodesk and BIM community. while learning and networking with colleagues around the world.
When: May 23-25, 2023
BIMup classes will be available in twelve countries, five time zones and presented in nine languages – English (American, British, Canadian), Czech, Polish, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Romanian, and Portuguese.
The GRAITEC BIMup Global Digital Conference is the most important educational event you can attend this year to learn about the world of BIM.
Comments from attendees of previous BIMup conferences:
“Real world examples and lessons learnt are always great to hear about.” William, LBR Associates Ltd, UK
“Really well presented and fantastic practical example.” David, Manchester City Council, UK
“We can define, track and achieve our goals more successfully by applying this information.” Roy, J.B. Long Inc, USA