Bluebeam has announced an extension for Bluebeam Revu versions 2019 and older. The updated End of Life (EOL) date for Bluebeam Revu 2019 and older versions will now be June 28, 2023.
This means you have more time to plan for your future use of Bluebeam products.
Starting June 28, customers using Bluebeam Revu versions 2019 and older will no longer have access to Bluebeam technical support for these unsupported licenses; they will also lose access to Studio.
End of support on older releases includes no more:
- Regular Bug Fixes, Service Pack Updates and Security Hotfixes.
- End-user access to Studio and other cloud-based services.
- Transferring or re-registering licenses.
To avoid any disruptions to your company’s users, you should consider two options:
Option A: Upgrade to a newer version of Revu
Take advantage of Bluebeam’s latest technology and cloud and data-centric offerings by upgrading to Revu 21 and Bluebeam Cloud.
- If you are on active maintenance, you are eligible for a free upgrade to Bluebeam’s most comprehensive subscription plan: Complete. This package includes comprehensive tools for accelerating and optimizing complex AECO projects at scale.
- If you do not have maintenance or it has expired, you can still purchase Bluebeam subscription plans. We encourage you to connect with a Bluebeam solutions expert at Applied Software, Graitec Group. Our team of experts can help you evaluate your options and choose the plan that best fits your business needs.
Option B: Continue using unsupported Revu
You can continue to use the unsupported versions of Revu 19 and older, just keep in mind that Studio will no longer work for these products after June 28,2023. If you want to continue using these older versions, Bluebeam has strongly recommended that you back up your work.
Bluebeam has said that license re-registration may continue to work. However, Bluebeam advises that this cannot be guaranteed after the EOL date due to the third-party dependencies and the unsupported nature of these retired versions.
This extension of EOL for Bluebeam Revu 2019 and older versions will enable your firm to ensure a timely transition with minimum disruptions.
Have questions or need help with your Bluebeam transition? Contact the Bluebeam experts at Applied Software, Graitec Group, a Bluebeam Platinum Partner. Together we can evaluate the best options for your business.