When trying to sign into Autodesk account from within an Autodesk program or the Autodesk Desktop app, the following message is displayed:
The most common causes are:
- Server side security update.
- Firewall blocking services.
- Time zone.
- Router issue.
- Trusted sites settings.
- Hosts file blocking access to services.
- Corrupted Windows user profile.
- Wrong Bootcamp Windows emulator installation on MAC or iOS.
- Outdated Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Antivirus blocking
To see all the the recommended solutions by Autodesk click here: “Requested service not available”