Updated October 9, 2023
For years the Autodesk Virtual Agent was an option for downloading and installing software should you not have access to your Autodesk Account. Recently the Autodesk Virtual Agent was renamed Autodesk Assistant. Autodesk Assistant guides you through all the steps you need for downloading.
Once you’re in, you’ll find the interface fairly self-explanatory, but if you need further assistance and installation tips, you can follow the steps laid out in Autodesk’s “Installing Autodesk products from the Autodesk Assistant” document.
To download the software:
- Go to Autodesk Assistant.
- Sign in, if you are not already.
- Select the black Cloud (lower right corner of the page).
- Select Post-Purchase Support.
- Select Downloads.
- Select Download Software.
- Select Find a product download.
- Enter the name of the product you wish to download and select it from the list (i.e. AutoCAD).
- Select product and version (i.e. AutoCAD 2024).
- Toggle ON Multiple Computers, specify English for the Language and select Submit.
- Select the download icon for each of the Download(s) listed.
NOTE: If your download has multiple parts, be sure to download and SAVE ALL the parts.
12. Once the download(s) are complete, extract the files using the first part (i.e. AutoCAD…001_00X).
You are now ready to install your Autodesk products on your computer.
To stay competitive and thrive in this dynamic market, your company may need an innovative operating model. Contact Graitec Group today and check out the Digital Innovation Framework™. Your journey to modeling the future starts here.